Friday 24 August 2012

A thing called love..




That love is all there is,
Is all we know of love.

- Emily Dickinson


This post is about Love.  All kinds of love, love between lovers, love between friends, parents and the child, the bond that exists between a pet and its master, love that we have for things around us.

It is dedicated to all the important things in my life, as well as little cute things around me which are like an important part of my sorroundings.
I recently lost my pet rabbit named Kuchu, on this Independece Day. Though he was my friend's, he stayed with me. That day was one heack of a depressed one. I would often crib about his stink and him being involved only in eating, not that I did not love him.
But now that he is gone, I truly miss his silent presence around here.




Also, a very good friend of mine is off to Germany and after talking to him just before he boarded the flight made me think, think so much about life. How someone comes in your life, gains your love and liking, becomes an inseparable part and then just like that one day, he/she/it is gone.

I am also referring to things, pretty gifts,  that we love a lot, and no matter where we go, we need it to be there on our bedside table. Hurts when such a thing just breaks into pieces, then the heart does too.
But we tend to forget and move on, we humans.
I am staying away from my family like many others around me, and now and then when I see a girl grabbing her dad's hands tighly while crossing the road, I miss my dad so much, for he has always been there to protect me and made me what I am. I miss my mom now and then, miss her smile, her words, laugh. For nothing is more comfortable than a mother's lap.
So, I decided to take pictures of special and not so important things around me.




















"Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it." - Thomas Fuller

PS : Dedicated to my mom, dad, brother, close friends who are far away, Kuchu and everyone else, for everyone needs love. We live to love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment