Wednesday 29 August 2012

Wardrobe Audit

Hello people!
I recently did a shoot for this super creative female, also a good friend of mine, Priyanka Lama, a FD student from my college. We did a wardrobe audit thing for an assignment for hers, and so much fun it was! :D 
We did like 3 looks, mixed matched stuff out of my wardrobe.  Total messed up my wardrobe was after the hunting, arranging everything is a pain. Aarrgh! :/
But I LOVE PHOTO SHOOTS! Ha, ha. :D
Here are the pictures. =D


Look 1










Look 2




Look 3




And also here are some pictures from her assignment, where she was supposed to use the pictures in an imaginary magazine. Had a good laugh while reading the content (Was on cloud 9 to be frank!) :P









Photography Credits : Debjyoti Das (whatiamandwhatido.blogspot.com)




2 comments:

  1. well...you are Hot ! i love first 2 shoots v much..specially with white dress...!
    all your team is v talented ! glad to stop by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandhyaa! =D
      And I am glad too, that you stopped by! :)

      Delete