Friday 22 February 2013

For 'Funky Dori' : Part II


So, here is the 2nd post about the collaboration with 'Funky Dori'.
You can see the first part here.

Taking you to the pictures, this beautiful bracelet was one of jewelries sent to me by 'Funky Dori'. Love the combination of Brown beads and the golden Ghunguroos.
I styled it up with this fav skirt of mine worn as a dress here, and with an electric blue stockings. To complete the look, I have this beautiful scarf gifted to me by a very close friend and I am wearing these brown embroidered mojaries, in footwear.
I absolutely love how the entire look turned out! :)


Hope you like it too! :)















3rd Part coming up very soon!


Photography : Debjyoti Das

Bracelet : Funky Dori
Skirt : Splash
Stockings : Tibetan Plaza

Scarf : Gifted
Mojaries : Dastkar

Fine Funky Dory on Facebook.

Find Razzle Dazzle Pickle on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment