Monday 22 April 2013

Razzle Dazzle Pickle at the 'Collection Preview of Island Spirit - SS'13' by 'Aviraté - India'.

Last week was very much hectic for me, too mant events to attend, each one so nice and exciting that I couldn't think of missing any. Though my college and work ddin't allow me to attend 2 of them. :/

One of the events was the Collection Preview of Island Spirit - SS'13 by Aviraté - India, along with Wooplr and Jean Claude Biguine. It's always great to meet these folks, and needless to say I had a wonderful time!
The collection was but of course amazing, such bright and perky colors, I could feel the sand beneath my feet wearing the lovely dress (in the pictures) from Avirate's collection.

The fun later shifted to 'Blush' at Blue Bar - Taj Westend, organised by the very famous Plugg Fashion.
Hosted by Tamanna Pasha, Blush is all about mixing fun with talks and thoughts about Women Empowerment. I was glad I finally made it there, had been planning to ever since it started!

And guess what, I won the best dressed award at Blush! *Yay*

Without talking anymore I would take you to the pictures! Enjoy! :)




























































Photography Credits : Praveen Rajaretnam

More Pictures here.


_________


At Blush :: with Special Lady Avril Quadros :: Friday at Blue Bar







Photography Credits : Sartaj Tanweer
You can see more pictures from Blush here.


Razzle Dazzle Pickle on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. I loved both the looks ! The lace top with the palazzo pants and the clutch is such a comfortable look..and the maxi look is perfect or summer while strolling on the beach or attending a party..Lovely post :)
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Deepali, thank you so much!
      Glad you liked the post and the looks. :)

      Delete