Friday 24 May 2013

Now all your love you give to me


I love this fabric I bought like ages back. Love the psychedelic print, and such bright colors, brightens up your mood! :)
Still planning to get something stitched out of it and haven't been able to do so.

So, I wrapped it around like a dress and teamed it up with a sequined vest.
Wearing my black wedges here.

I like how the look turned out, love experimenting with things in my wardrobe! :D

And let me know what you think of the look! :)


Photography : Debjyoti Das
 










Razzle Dazzle Pickle from Facebook.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely dress Ritu :)

    Maybe you have time to see my new blog post: Persunmall: Wishlist

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you Akanksha, thought it's a piece of fabric. :D

      Much love

      Delete
  2. its a bold psychedelic print to pull off and u did it!... pairing it with black was a great option! :)
    love the black wedges.. simple yet so chic with wat ur wearing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really can't believe it's just a piece of fabric wrapped around. Lovely. And I simply love the new 'Ritu Arya' :)

    Raashi Gaur
    www.blahandmore.com

    ReplyDelete