Tuesday 7 January 2014

So Many Ways



"There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time!"
- Coco Chanel

Living by these words lately. Graduation Project work, Blogging, managing Debjyoti's gigs, and the events, pretty much defines my life these days. Busy life, that's all I ever wanted, and here I have it! And needless to say, you need something to keep you up on your toes, to work, work hard and party harder! And that for me is Music! :)

So, here are a few tracks that I have listening to, again and again and again! Enjoy! 

Parra For Cuva- Wicked Game (feat. Anna Naklab) (Chris Isaak Cover)

Claptone - No Eyes feat. Jaw 

Ben Pearce- What I Might Do

Stereo Express - Sweet Dreams

Rudimental - Waiting All Night

Nero - Promises

Disclosure - Help Me Lose My Mind ft. London Grammar

Naughty Boy - La la la (ft.Sam Smith) (Deep House)

Betoko - Raining Again

Alt-J - Tessellate










Wearing a plain black T shirt with these high waisted pants here, have added a bright red necklace and hot red lip color to break the color monotony. Donning this beautiful Galaxy print scarf from Romwe.
And as you can see I am still obsessed with these boots from Romwe again. You are going to see these boots quite often now! :D


T shirt : Blue, Bangalore
Pants :ONLY

Blazer : Monte Carlo (Very old it is, own it for 8-9 years now)
Belt : Choies
Platform Ankle Boots : Romwe | SHOP
Galaxy Print Scarf : Romwe | SHOP

Necklace : Commercial Street, Bangalore
Lip Color : HOT HOT HOT by Colorbar

No comments:

Post a Comment