Friday 20 June 2014

Hold You




"I have problems because I'm very expressive, and usually red lipstick gets on my teeth and face."
- Jessica Chastain


Yes, that happens with me. Each time. ALL THE TIME! :P

















A casual outfit that I styled for this post. Talking about one of my newest buys, picked this Pencil skirt from Splash a few days back. It's strange how I never liked the brand much, and now I make sure I visit the store once a month. I have always had this unexplainable thing for skirts. Maxi, Midi, Pencil, Flared, Pleated, I love them all! Pair them with vests, crop tops, boyfriend shirts, and come up with like a billion looks. Not to forget the comfortability factor. Leaving my hair how it likes to be, unmanageable-messy-confused. Another current obsession is to chop. Chop all the t shirts I have, all the vests I have. I buy a Tee with the intention of chopping off the edges. Did the same with this basic v neck t shirt here. (Of course, tuck in doesn't let you see the chopped and rolled up edges. :P)
Sticking with my all time mood brightener 'Red Lipstick' for this look. Lastly, this gorgeous emerald neckpiece has been in my jewellery box for a long time now, and still manages to take my breath away each time I see it. :)


T shirt and Skirt: Splash
Wedges : Tibetan Plaza
Clutch Bag : Toniq Accessories
Lip Color : Hot Hot Hot by Colorbar

No comments:

Post a Comment