Tuesday 23 September 2014

Habits Of My Heart




“And there were always those nights where she preferred the rain over people. Because the rain would remind her of how she should feel and people would remind her of the things she always wanted to forget.” – R.M Drake



















Sitting at my place, cloud gazing from the balcony.
 Yet again the beautiful weather here in my city, Bangalore, manages to touch me deep down. Blame it on the weather that all I talk about these days, is Love and Music. Staring at the rain pour down from the sky, almost every second day, evokes only deep thoughts and I wish how it would be waking up in the middle of nowhere with nothing but nature white noise around.

Apt for this pleasant breezy weather, paired this cute polka dotted skort with a basic round neck white T shirt and my new cardigan. Those who keep visiting regularly know how my heart goes out to every black, white and grey number. The backpack and the shoes add a subtle pastel touch to this look. Received this classic watch from Daniel Wellington, just around my birthday, in the first week of September. A perfect birthday gift I would say. And I am in love with this beauty. The simple and quintessential design of this watch, the classic rose gold round frame and the belt, all of it makes it a perfect piece. It sure is my new companion. :)


Polka Skort : Ginger

White T shirt : Koovs
Grey Cardigan : Forever 21
Mint Backpack : Romwe
Shoes : Max
Watch : Daniel Wellington | Buy



1 comment: